Saturday, September 17, 2005

Feverish Rambings

Well, I am officially a walking biohazard. At the moment, both the kids and I have strep throat and my pink eye is still lingering. My husband is the only one who has escaped it thus far, and I don't see how that can last very long since he is the one taking care of us. I hate being sick. I always feel guilty if I'm not up doing my job as wife and mommy. I'm very lucky to have such a sweetie for a husband who jumps right in and takes over, but I still feel like I'm letting my family down. We had fast food for supper last night which I detest doing. Fever can do some interesting things, though. Last night I dreamed that Prince Charles was bungee jumping in our front yard. Hey, that's entertainment!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Don't feel bad for letting your hubby take care of you and the kiddos. Just give him some extra TLC once you're better. In the meantime, get lots of rest. Hope you feel better soon.