Thursday, May 18, 2006

So It Begins...

Wow, I cannot believe this is the last day of school. Hallie will be here any moment and I am really looking forward to having her home all summer. Of course, I am sure I will be ready for school to start again come August, but at least for now we have lots of warm (hot) summer days full of swimming, picnics, sprinklers, cook-outs and best of all, sleeping in!! The summer will also bring all the kids and a few vacations. We will be going to Florida on Saturday for 5 days. Here's hoping the RV doesn't break down this time! Hopefully the summer will also bring a little more time for writing, especially on my other blog. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on that one. I also need to focus on my poetry. It suffers greatly during the school year because it is so time consuming. I am hoping to have some more things ready for publication by the Fall. We'll see!

Well, I have to go wait for the bus. I hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow. Doesn't seem like the school year should be over, does it? My nice graduates kindergarten (5-k) on Tuesday. Then she starts first grade in the fall.

Hope ya'll have a GREAT and safe vacation with no mishaps.