Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I don't have ADD, I promise...

I am freaking out because Ethan has had two asthma attacks in the last two days. He has not had any in years, and then only secondary to illness. Luckily, I still have his inhaler on hand, but this is distressing. What in the world would cause this all of a sudden? Randy had horrible asthma as a child, but his started as an infant. Am I doing something wrong? I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow, but I am just hoping he's okay.

Well, Alabama ranked 48th in life expectancy. That's not too good, folks. Why is it that my home state ranks 48th or 49th in almost everything? It really is a misrepresentation. But I won't get into that now.

I had a really loooooooooong, sad post written yesterday, but I just couldn't get it finished. I guess I could work on it later, we'll see. Let's just say that the victims of 9/11 were at the forefront of my thoughts and prayers yesterday. I finished reading "Let's Roll" several months ago and it greatly affected me. I recommend it highly.

Okay, got to go...the asparagus is getting overdone.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope his attacks stop! Have you spoken with his pediatrician? Asthma is a strange disease that sometimes emerges later than expected. I'll say a prayer for his breathing.

Do you still have a link to the life expectancy article. I saw it yesterday on MSN, but the link was gone by the time I tried to read it, and googling is not helping. Thanks!