Monday, February 19, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

Just a quick hello from the world of chaos here. We moved two weeks ago and amazingly, it went pretty well, which is more than I can say for everything else. When it rains it doesn't just pour, it pretty much floods. We have left our former church for reasons I can't get into. It has been a very difficult and painful time for us but things are looking up.

Anyway, moving on...there are lots of positive things about my new house. It's easy to clean. It's close to EVERYTHING. My neighbors here don't match their fingernail polish with the trim on their designer purse or wear jogging suits that they have no intention of exercising in. They also don't offer referrals to plastic surgeons or have their six year old's hair highlighted. I haven't yet met someone here with a nanny who I embarrassingly mistake for a child's mother. All in all, my neighbors are real people and that is pretty refreshing.

In all seriousness, I really do like the new house and our new church. Alot. We are just under a lot of stress right now. Randy is having to work 60+ hours a week and is extremely anxious about finances, etc. Ethan has bronchitis. The kids are still adjusting to the move and Hallie is dealing with not seeing her dad for 18 months. None of us are getting much sleep. I just can't remember being this tired. Okay, except for when I was pregnant. Oh, and when I had a newborn. But this ranks in the top five for sure.

Well, speaking of sleep.....anyway, thanks for listening (well, reading). I'll keep you updated. I may start blogging again. It's a good outlet for me. I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I am just so grateful that I have a strong marriage, family and Jesus. They keep me going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are slowly getting back into things. Haven't had time to read your blog but do miss your blogs. I hope the rest of the year has a better transition...and it is only February! Having a heck of a year myself. Things can only get better!

Rachel Richard said...

Jana!!!!!! Yeah! You're back. We missed you so much! I hope you are feeling better and that the church thing doesn't beat you down too much. I'll be praying for a fresh start for your family! Welcome back!