Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

My season of wintering is over once again. My senses have come alive, awakened by the 75 degree air presently coming through my window screens. I have them all open right now. I couldn't resist. It' s a wonderful feeling, I can't stop myself from walking over to them and taking slow deep breaths of that almost-Spring air. If I sound happy, it's because I am. The strep throat has been banished, I can take my walks outside everyday and the evenings are punctuated with the shrill laughter of children...mine and the neighbors, floating through the house from the backyard. A sense of harmony has settled on our home and I am basking in it's glory.

Well, I must go now and work out while I still have time before school gets out. I am aiming to find that six pack that I know is there somewhere before swimsuit season is here. Have good weekends everybody!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Good to see things are settling down for you! I am so jealous that you have nice spring weather. I can not wait until we have some warm weather here.

Also, I loved the post about Hallie. I remember reading like that and as a lover of reading, I get so happy when I see children who get excited about reading!