Thursday, August 25, 2005

On the Mend...

Well, I am recovering from severe pharyngitis. After trying to put out the fire in my throat for two weeks, I finally got some antibiotics yesterday. Other than the fact that they are the size of my pinky finger, they are working wonders. Let's just say its a good thing my hubby knows the Heimlich Maneuver.

Well, to answer the question of the last few days, the picture in the post below is the Tennessee River at sunset. I took that on a Father's Day boat ride. Hey, there is a reason they call it "Alabama the Beautiful". I am very blessed to hail from such a lovely place...and I know how to make some great fried okra and grits to boot. How could I ask for more? ;)

3 comments:

k8 said...

hey- came from stephen's. love your last post. great writing!

xok8

CaS said...

*~Passing through*
*and on a side now... alot of people that live in the west now... were raised or lived in the south*~

god Bless

JWY said...

Including my hubby...Alabama born, California reared, now a proud resident of his birth state.