Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend...

Whew...what a nice weekend. It seems like the first time since Christmas we have had a few days with both kids to just relax. Friday evening our friends came over and their daughter (Hallie's best friend) slept over (her first). It was great because the kids played upstairs and the adults got to chat for a few hours. Anyway, Saturday was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 60's so we ended up outside most of the day with all the neighborhood kids ripping and running through the yard. It was the exact scene I had always envisioned when I dreamed about having a family. It just made me very grateful to God for what He has given us. I never want to lose sight of that.

Well, this week will be a busy one. Randy will be out of town for two days and then he has his endoscopy on Thursday. It will last most of the morning and then he will be groggy from the anesthesia for a while. Please pray for a postivie outcome. He is fairly anxious about it. I really feel that everything will be fine, but I am mostly worried about how he will do with the procedure itself. Having a scope going down your throat and into your stomach doesn't sound like an ideal way to spend a morning. Of course it could be worse. Wait, that one is next month ;)

Alright, I am going to end this boring post and go to bed. I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did!

No comments: