Sunday, October 08, 2006

Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhh!

Okay, don't even talk to me about the football game this weekend. Let me just say that after being beaten by Arkansas, we will be lucky to be in the top twenty. Excuse me while I go in the other room and scream.

In other news, Randy and I are having a little weekend get-a-way which has helped me put Auburn's devastating loss behind me ;) Hallie is spending 5 days with her dad which is the longest she has ever been with him or away from me. While I am apprehensive about it, I know this will be good for her. My dad wanted Ethan to visit for a couple of days so we took the RV down to Helena for some R and R. It is so beautiful here this time of year. Of course, where I live is beautiful as well, it's just nice to have a different perspective from time to time. It has been a busy time for us recently. I am sure, if you are reading this, you have noticed that my postings have become nothing more than a conglomerate of the various highlights of my extremely exciting day-to-day activities. I hope the sarcasm is coming through, because I realize that my material of late really isn't all that enthralling. Let me explain that I have had to concentrate most of my creative writing abilities elsewhere. Unfortunately, due to copyright laws, I cannot reproduce any of them here as of now, but I promise to add a little more excitement to Baby Breaths soon. For those of you who have read this far, I thank you for your patience.

Well, I must be off...my man is waiting. I hope you all had a great weekend. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow while I'm sleeping in (wink, wink).

1 comment:

Jana said...

I admit, I had to giggle when I heard ya'll had lost to Arkansas. I know, it isn't funny to you, but since we suck so bad, it's nice to see one of our biggest rivals lose. hehehehe

Anyway, don't sweat the sort of posts. Everyday life has it's interests. Sometimes it's just nice to come in here and see that someone's haveing/had a great day or enjoying their family. The normal-ness of it's comforting.

And hey, kudos to you for having somewhere else (hopefully PAID) to expend your creative writing. ;-)