Thursday, December 08, 2005

Uh, What Was That Again?

Do you ever find yourself in a situation or just notice something unusual and say "hey, I'm going to blog about that" and then later in front of your computer you cannot recall what it was? Well, I find myself doing that frequently these days. I had several of those moments yesterday and now sitting here, all I can remember about yesterday is listening to certain Christmas songs my son has to play/sing for his piano recital over and over and over again. Oh yeah, and I remember dancing and singing to them in my car while waiting for the gas pump to stop and getting some very strange looks from some guy on the other side. Oh well, if you're not willing to make a fool out of yourself for your kids, then what kind of mother are you? Trust me, silliness is not a rare commodity around our house...for any of us. Randy and I would like to say it was just for the kid's benefit, but honestly we are as goofy after they go to bed sometimes as we are when they are around. Sometimes you've just got to do your own rendition of several 8o's songs complete with original dance moves and contrived voice to really relax. Okay, its just us.

Well, whatever it was I meant to blog about.........maybe it'll come to me later.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh hun, I do that all the time. lol I'll think of neat subjects all during the day or in the evenings and I'll think, "I've got to remember that for the blog" and then when I get to the blog? Nothin. Need to start carrying little notebooks with us, huh? ;-)