Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Please Pray for Hannah

I have been meaning to post this link for a while now and I keep forgetting. This is the website of a precious teenager named Hannah who was in a car accident almost 2 years ago. She survived, but with brain damage and is now in a semi-vegetative state. She recently began to laugh and give consistent responses, but is still not able to sit up or speak. She is from my hometown and home church and, thankfully, is a strong Christian. Her family loves her very much and will do whatever necessary, but they miss their daughter terribly and so much want her healed. Please say a prayer for Hannah!

Thank you so much for your comments, concerns and prayers. It is my hope and belief that God will heal this young woman.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Will definitely keep her in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Jana, I visited Hannah's site. God is amazing! This family is such and inspiriation! Thank you for sharing this prayer need with us. The Graham family will be praying for Hannah and her family.