Friday, August 18, 2006

Book MeMe

1. One book that changed your life. "Cosmic Codes" by Chuck Missler

2. One book you've read more than once. "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith. I have read this book about 4-6 times a year since I was 14 years old.

3. One book you would want on a desert island. "The Problem of Pain" by C.S. Lewis

4. One book that made you laugh. "The Nanny Diaries"

5. One book that made you cry. "The Bridges of Madison County"

6. One book that you wish had been written. The one I've been working on for two years!

7. One book you wish had never been written. "Mein Kampf"

8. One book you are currently reading. "Love and Other Impossible Pursuits"

9. One book you have been meaning to read. "The Road Less Travelled" by M. Scott Peck

10. Three people I tag to do this meme: Jana, Mel, Rachel

2 comments:

Jana said...

LOL I figured I'd get this one tagged at me eventually as I've seen it on a couple other blogs recently.

Great answers, btw. :-)

Melissa said...

You're answers gave me some books to add to my list. I've posted mine over at my blog.