Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Thoughts

Just to let everyone know, Hallie is better today and will be able to go to school tomorrow. Thanks so much for your concern.

Okay, I don't know what is going on with Blogger, but I have been trying to post pictures all day with no luck. I really wanted to show ya'll Ethan's first day of preschool and soccer, but it just isn't working out. Maybe tomorrow...

Well, it looks like their may be five of us under one roof again. My stepson, Scott, has asked if he could move back home for a while so he can save money to buy a car and go back to school. Randy and I have talked about it and think we may agree. He has made a lot of positive strides lately and really seems to be headed in a good direction. He enjoys working for his dad and is actually very talented. I always knew he was intelligent, just challenged in certain areas. I am glad he has found a place he can excel. If we do this, the kids will be thrilled, especially Ethan. He cries like a baby every time Scott visits and then leaves. They also look a lot alike, which I could show you if I could POST PICTURES!!! Anyway, we are praying about it. We sure have missed him since he moved out. We'll see....

They arrested someone in the JonBenet murder. I have to say, the police and DA's that terrorized that family for so long ought to be hung out to dry. I never thought those parents were guilty and I cannot imagine losing a child and then having to deal with that crap. I'm ready for some justice, how about you?

Okay, I'm tired. I hope you enjoyed this post consisting of four totally disjointed topics. Night-night!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yeah, Blogger had been a pain in the you-know-where with the whole picture posting thing. Yesterday, I was so determined to post a picture that I just tried and tried and tried until finally it stuck. LOL

Glad Hallie is feeling better. :)

And hope things work out with Scott moving back home. At least ya'll have a healthy attitude about it. A lot of folks don't. I know if I told my parents I was moving back home I'd have a big ol' argument on my hands at first. My dad gets irritated when I go spend more than a night or two with them. LOL

With you 110% on the Ramsey thing.